Thursday, March 19, 2009

The OOH bug

OOH. That means Out OF Here and its the code we use at work when there are too many reps for the call volume and we are given the choice to go or stay. Its a very wonderful little option because we can leave and take it unpaid. Sometimes its 15 minutes at the end of our shift, but more recently its been about 2-3 hours of spare time. It rocks. But today was no exception. We were givin the option at 0930!!!! Keep in mind I dont get off until 1530, thats a TON of spare time. I battled with myself to not leave, but I am sooooo addicted to the OOH that I cant say no. I have to stop. I mean its a lot of hours Im not working here!! SO I have offically been given an Anti-OOH buddy to talk me into staying everyday!! LOL. Damn I love my job.

0 comments: