Well going on 2 weeks of emptiness at my house. Aiden and Yoshi do manage to make me smile and they keep me busy, but it's not the same. The frustration and depression are starting to set in(or its PMS). I'm really just mostly bored. I've been considering going back to playing warcraft for a while I just can't decide if I have the attention span to stay at the computer to do that. I figure once I start the garden I may not have to worry about too much time. Just have to wait and see I guess.
Speaking of garden, the weather here has been in the 80s for 3 days now and I am going to have to mow the lawn in a week! I want to start planting, but everyone here keeps saying WAIT! They have the same rule about planting after Mother's Day. I am going to start some seeds indoor this weekend at least. That way they have a head start. I know I am going to plant lavender in the front yard and I want a few sunflowers. Definitely doing a tomato plant for Aiden. The hops are about ready to go in the ground as well. I got a couple berry bushes, but I can't expect fruit this season. Bummer. Hopefully we wont need to be moving any time soon. I have a lot of space and I haven't decided what else I want to do. Probably some more herbs since I can dry and use them I guess. Bell peppers might be good too. I could grow corn.......... I'll let you know when I get the stuff.
I've also lost 10lbs since January! I changed my diet and have been getting more activity every day. My goal os 30lbs right now. Once I get there I will re-evaluate. I'd like to actually be in better shape when Skip gets home this time. I was doing good until I started working for T-Mobile and I put it back on! Glad to be grooming dogs again!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment