The past two weeks of being home have been really amazing. The things I can get done now just blow my mind. My house is in better shape, I've done more cooking and there has been a lot more time for Aiden and the dog. I knew working full time and then coming home and taking care of everything took a lot of effort, but I don't think I realized just how much it was. Poor Yoshi was spending so much time locked up every day. I'd have so much to do after work that I wasn't really spending enough quality time with Aiden. Getting 35+ hours back a week is just a huge thing. I'm even getting enough sleep now!
I plan to start having some more meaningful blogs soon. I am just making a lost of topics!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment