Thursday, May 24, 2012

Things won't stop sucking!!!

I am really frustrated with life right now.  My dog killed one of my chickens and now I have to get rid of the other one because she is lonely and I cannot keep Yoshi away from her. He beelines straight for the box and I have to almost beat him off.  This was a project I was really looking forward to. We were going to build the coop this weekend.  Now all bets are off.  It totally sucks.  I had them both so tamed. They would hop out onto my hand and follow me around the yard.

I really knew we would have to watch Yoshi close.  He can't be in the yard most of the day anyways because of other dogs, so it wasn't going to be an issue anyways.  But he knows she is there now and that's that.  It really bums me out.

So my other girl goes to a new home today.  It just sucks.  I really need a break.

0 comments: