Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

This year was AWESOME! I didn't have to drive all over Colorado Springs to make everybody happy since no one in my Family can be in the same place. What a relief. This year they had to call me and I stayed at my house. My mom watched Aiden VIA Skypp open his gifts. He took them to the computer screen to show her what he got. It was pretty cute. He got some cool new toys. More trains of course, but he also got a nifty remote control car with big tires that can go on carpet. It's fast too.

This is the first Christmas Skip and I had together as well. We've missed out on the last 2 and will miss 2010 as well. We might be lucky to get 2011 together. So that was another reason it was so special. I still want to cry thinking about it. While we are pretty broke this year with the move, higher rent and job I am only working part time, he still managed to go all out for me. I was quite shocked to open a gift I was actually saving for. A Canon 12.2 mega pixel SLR. Or in other terms the professional camera I look at EVERY TIME we pass a camera department. I only opened half of it before I realized what it was and the water works set in. He was so excited.

I got Skip a new beer glass and a hat. He didn't want me to buy anything, but he loved the glass. Mom got him a cool book with 120 beer recipes.

We got Crystal am ipod nano. That thing does everything. Has radio and video. Amazing. She loves it. I found her an antique paper press stamp that had the Capricorn symbol on it. She's real big into astrology. It was a hit. She really liked it. It was the smallest gift I ever wrapped. Looked like a piece of candy! Her family sent her a heating blanket. LOL. She's so cold here.

And Yoshi just got some treats I bought him from the shop and a bath. He was thrilled. He got Christmas dinner too.

I hope you all had a great day as well. Enjoy some pictures!


My New camera


Aiden getting into ripping the paper off


Showing Grandma what he got





More ripping paper.

0 comments: