Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wecome to the end of 2009

Ah yes another year has come and gone with turbo powered speed.  For some it has been pretty uneventful, but this year for many I would believe it has been full of many challenges.  The horrible crash, a new president and the 8th year of "war".  I have friends with new babies, new spouses and new places they call home.  I myself have experienced the most happenings in one year than I have in many!

Skip, the most wonderful man in my life started my year with a bang on January 21. He came home to me in one piece after 15 long months of deployment in Iraq. We are already preparing for the next.

I was a top ranked rep at T-Mobile doing a job I never thought I would do.  I excelled beyond my own exceptions.  Proving to myself once again I cannot be defeated in anything if I want it bad enough.

Wonderful Yoshi was born on April 23rd and came home in June to our first house together.  My first house besides my mom's actually.

I quit my fabulous job at T-Mobile to follow Skip to Kansas in October.   Damn the Army!

My divorce from Thomas was complete on November 5th!!!!!

Aiden came home to me FULL time December 3rd. No more Grandmas

Skip's niece came to live with us December 5th.  What a trip

So now things are closing out with some new possibilities for 2010.  I hope it's as eventful as 2009 has been.

Happy New Year guys, Thanks for being here for it!

0 comments: