I am so thankful for the 15 days we had together. It's so easy to forget all the things are coping with when someone comes back into your life. It took absolutely no time to readjust to him being here. It's going to take a lot longer to get used to him being gone again. I feel like that leave they give is a horrible teaser. It reopens wounds and forces emotions you don't want to deal with to the surface.
Aiden was much more aware of what was going on this time. He was pretty upset when we left Skip at that airport. He has been asking me all evening when we are going back to the airport to get him. He's a little mopey. Skip and him really bonded pretty close these two weeks. It's so wonderful.
17 more weeks. I am trying to figure out how I have made it these past 35 weeks. I am struggling with the thought of dealing with the rest. I am having a lot of anxiety to be honest. I am sure once I hear from him and know he is safe I will get back on track and feel fine, but for now I am a basket case about it.
Here's to a little longer of this hell.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment