A Happy New Year to my few readers(and I mean few) as well as anyone who has stumbled here by accident!
The first few months of this year are going to fly by in a rush. I am no longer working for Claire & Harley's. Instead I will be spending a small amount of time grooming for a handful of clients at home. This is exciting for me because I will have much more time to take care of my home. I am always struggling to find the time and energy to take care of things. Yoshi starts a new training class this month. I am using some extra time to teach him some extra manners that I haven't been able to do. In 6 weeks Skip will be home! Then we will be rushing around here getting prepared to go to South Carolina. I will be officially introduced to the family.
The biggest part of this year will be the wedding planning! Yes I said wedding. While we don't intend to have anything huge, it is getting done. I am most excited about this. I feel like I have been waiting forever. So at some point expect to see it happen.
I am looking forward to my continuing path of femininity. I feel like I have come a long way this past year, but I know I have just started. With the ability to start staying home, I have a feeling I am in for more adventures than I know.
Enjoy a new year everyone.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are definately in for more adventures than you know!
Post a Comment