Well Husband left last nite for the National Training Center in California for 30 days. Sucks, not even going to lie. Once he is home from this we have just over 90 days before the next deployment hits. I could have used this 30 days to be with him. But hey!! Lets jump up and down with excitement because they are training at the "Best training facility in the world!!" according to the commander. Insert eye roll here.
In any case, no point in moping around I guess. I am going to spend the next 30 days purging my house of junk we aren't using. I am not real sure where to start, but I have a few closets and cabinets that could use some thinning out. I know I have some crazy cleaning to do in the garage. It has boxes of stuff that haven't been unpacked simply because it's stuff not being used. Hoping I can make a small fortune on craigslist this month. That would rock!
I need to do the kid's fall photos this week while its still decent. Going to pick up some pumpkins and haul them to the park. Also need to make a couple of light reflectors.
Still up in the air about posting to Facebook while Skip is gone. I did purge my friend list when I stopped, so I know everyone on there now. I miss it, but then again I don't. So I dunno.
If you are bored anytime in the next 30 days call me, come on down or bring the kids and we can hit the park!
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment