Its been a little over 2 weeks now since I last logged onto my Facebook page. My last actions there were updating my notification settings so that only things family posts gets a one. And then I am only seeing their post. It's working out nicely for me. The first few days were hard. I was so used to checking it on my phone whenever I didn't have something to do. But that soon passed and I found I was filling those few minutes here and there with other activities. I certainly am not missing it!
I've noted a slight increase in real communication outside of it and that alone is worth the distance. I still receive messages using the messenger as well. To me that's like texting and its still more personal than a public post.
So in the end I am not sorry I moved away from it. I figure if its THAT important, you will tell me. If not, well I'll send a Christmas card anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment