Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun at the aquarium

We took some time yesterday to go up to the Denver Aquarium with my mom. Decided it was a good time for Aiden to see a bigger version of Mommy's. I'm not really sure how long it took us to get thru there, but it took long enough for Aiden to get grumpy at the end.

The Aquarium is part of a national tiger breeding program and they currently house 3 male tigers that are waiting to mature so they may ship them off to other zoos to find mates. Closest I have ever been to tigers and I got some pretty good photos.

I would still have to say my tank as well as the tanks of everyone in the reef club are much prettier. And nothing will ever compare to my first aquarium experience in Hawaii, but for being in Colorado, it was pretty good.




0 comments: