Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SO funny story

It's Tuesday again. I had to take Aiden down to Fountain so he could spend the next 3 days with Thomass. Bleck. I hate doing that every week. I got to stay a bit longer today because I had to groom Christa's dogs for her. And that was fun. I havent groomed a dog since July! Thomass was being his usual self. A total ass. Not really spending time with Aiden the way he should be. Throwing snotty looks at his parents and what not. Still has no job. I made a suggestion to go to the unemployment office. He said those are only temp jobs and I informed him that I had forgotten he was in a position to not have to take a temp job. Opps...he has lots of other options. Dunno how that slipped my mind. People are beating down his door trying to give him a job!!! So anyways Im grooming and texting and he's just pissing me off as usual.

I get the dogs done, go back into the house and start to bid my good-bye to everyone. Christa walks out with me and Thomass follows. He's afraid he is going to miss something. He throws another snotty look my way and now I have to say something. "Thomas, your attitude issue needs to stop. Your parents are taking care of you for FREE and its the least you can do. I dont want my son learning your habits"

AS I continue on and on words that I cant even remember now are just spewing out. Hes getting uglier and uglier. I can see his whole posture change. It suddenly becomes quite clear he is getting ready to protect himself, as if I was gonna lunge at him or something. Within about 5 seconds I see a shadow of what I thought was a cloud about me and BAM!!! Big, red, fire breathing dragon just swoops down and takes him whole. There was a crunch and he was gone. Christa and I just stood there looking at each other.


LOL!! No that didnt happen, but damn how kick ass would that be!!!

0 comments: