Well. My morning has been more than frustrating and I can only wish the mess Im in on my worst enemy. Period. I got off at 130am. The normal. It is now 7am. For the past 6 hours I have been trying to get an update done on my phone and it has failed me. The results, a $400 BlackBerry with no software. Yes, I am without a phone. I have called Tmobile 8 times, once resulting in a phone exchange that I have found out I(hopefully) wont need and finally on this last call I have been assigned a case number and I am currently waiting for a tech care rep from RIM( the company that makes these damn stress devils) to help me get my life back.
I never thought a darn phone could have so many issues. It was supposed to be simple. WEll Im am sure I have gray hair now and I am VERY VERY tired. But I wont be able to sleep until I get my phone fixed. So I will update you when this mess gets figured out!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment