Well I realize that I haven't been a very good blogger as of late. But I have to say not a whole lot is really going on and no news is good news, right?
My job has sucked the social life outta me. I don't know when the last time was I saw a friend. I still get to talk on-line, but thank goodness for Blackberry or I would really be left out in the dark. I suppose I am slowly closing the social gap with people from work, but its not the same as enjoying a movie on the futon with buddies.
I have added a new member to the family, well she really added herself. I had no real say. Mya showed up on my kitchen one nite when I was airing the apartment out after work. Long haired, yellow eyed black cat. Ive decided I just have SUCKER written all over me. I felt bad, fed her once and now shes wearing a collar and has a name. Opps......I'm expecting the possibility of kittens come about January. Shes showing a few signs(eats, eats, eats). Still a little too early to be sure. But I guess I wont be surprised if that happens. So start bidding now for your new companion. (that means you Karen) LOL
I went and got girly today. Had my nails done. They now make colored acrylic. It rocks. No more nail polish. So I am now learning how to type all over again. At least on my phone anyways.
And lastly, its the holidays. I got cheesecakes in the oven tonite. Yay. I don't know when the last time I baked was, I am certainly feeling very excited. Also I am actually going to do some holiday shopping this year, I figured I'm not spending all that money on gas, so I can afford it.
And I lied about the last info being the last of this blog. Skip should be home by January 20th.

0 comments:
Post a Comment