I don't really know what to write about. All I know is I am extremely bored. I have watched every chick flick I own...ALONE. I hate that. Im working on a 750 piece puzzle and 2 baby blankets and it doesnt seem to be enough. What gives! Im so bored that I almost had a lapse in good judgment and went back to myspace!! Don't wanna do that again.
I got the Christmas tree up tonite. I even have more than the 5 M&M ornaments from last year. Had to do some slight rearranging to make some room for the little 3 foot tree, but hey it looks cute!
I'm happy that I can finally say I wont be so alone next month. I am eagerly anticipating Skips return. It will be a great relief to get things back on track and at the same time will help to clear the lost feelings and unsure decisions about things out of the back of my mind. Pretty much burnt out having them there all the time. I'm happy to have someone again. Its been a very long time since I had any free time taken up with shared feelings. I miss it horribly.
Aiden continues to get cuter everyday. I don't know how that is possible, but he does. We are starting to get 3 word sentences out of him. Recently he has begun to understand the power of "mine" Everything is now, my book, my car, my toy, my fish.......anything that is yours is really his. He likes to fake gag. Sometimes you really think he is choking and he busts into fits of laughter instead. We watched Tarzan today and he said elephant. Big word for a 2 year old . Way cute. He continues to shoot the cat, rats and me with his water gun any Chance he gets. One handed he points it and says. " BECK BECK". He will then squint his eyes, throw his head back and go. " HAAAAAA'. He's become a fantastic head banger and has even begun to sing words from songs. His dancing abilities are well worth the wet pants you will have from laughing.
I am hoping he doesn't have a 9lb weight gain this winter. I still want one more summer to haul him around in the pack. I am going to get him a drum for Christmas. He very much enjoys beating things and making noise. I figures I would nurture that little instinct. Maybe someday it will pay off in the form of millions! I can only hope.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Made me smile! (o=
Post a Comment