My Mondays aren't really like anybody elses Monday. Mostly because it's not the start of my work week, it's still my weekend. Most Mondays the alarm goes off at 4:30 and Skip gets out of bed and get ready for work. He leaves somewhere between 5 and 5:30, I get a kiss goodbye, the lite goes out and I get to go back to dream land for another 3 1/2 hours usually and then Aiden gets up and we start our day. Those are some good Mondays.
Today is Monday the 22nd of June and it's 5:45 and I am sitting at the table writing a blog about missing my typical Monday. I was up at 12, 3, and then 5 because I have a puppy who has a voice box the size of the state and a pair of lungs that hold all the air in the world!! We've already been potty twice and to the mailbox this morning. He's eatin a big bowl of food and I am hoping it expands and makes him tired BEFORE Aiden gets up because I REALLY wanna go back to sleep. I really really really want to go back to sleep. It's all I can do to keep my eyes open.
I think I would suck if I had to start parenthood all over again. Aiden has spoiled me with his good sleep habits.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOL, I know how you feel! I love the cute ball of fluff!!
Post a Comment