Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Outside

I am sitting on my back step in the yard writing this. I am watching Aiden and Skip stumble around because they are spinning circles back here together. It's quite funny. They look green and Skip is almost begging Aiden for a break from the spinning. Life just doesnt get any better than this.



We hae tons of unpacking still to do. I have no idea when we will ever get it done. For some reason its pretty low on the list of things to do. We got the kitchen unpacked and thats about all we need. LOL. I really need to get Aiden's room done. I feel kinda bad that its just his bed and some boxes. He doesnt seem to notice because he spends 98% of the time outside with the cat kicking balls for her to chase.


Well coffee is done, here's a pic for you guys.

0 comments: