Wednesday, July 8, 2009

And so it continues

Anyone who has ever owned a dog long enough to see it pass knows how hard and how rewarding a dog can be. We all know the work and frustration we have to put into it. Dogs simply cannot train them selves, but neither can our children.

I've done my best for 2 weeks to avoid any direct contact or conversation when it comes to Christa's dog. I simply cannot deal with it. Training Yoshi and my 2 year old is more than enough for me!! Today they all happened to be downstairs instead of out front when I picked Aiden up and I got to see her dog going bonkers like any other untrained large breed dog(especially working breeds). She was yelling at her when I walking down the stairs and Aiden was scratched in the arm pretty good because they tell her "OFF". He has at least learned Yoshi plays nice and wont jump. Children shouldn't be afraid of dogs.


ANYWAYS, Christa is mad because the dog is peeing on her carpet. The last 2-3 dogs have all peed on the carpet as well so this dog doesn't see a difference between it and the grass. So she calls the dog a " Stupid Bitch"(by the way now I know where Aiden gets it from) and puts her outside to "train herself" I of coarse have Yoshi with me, he is sitting at the end of his leash doing the best a puppy can do to contain himself. Christa makes mention on "how good my dog is".

I then have to explain to her how much work we put into Yoshi on a daily basis. Not even daily, but hourly. I had to explain he has accidents and that we MUST STOP what we are doing that very exact moment and go out with him so he can understand where he is supposed to pee. She seemed shocked by this amazing revelation.


In any case its totally obnoxious and I am wiling to bet in 2 weeks the dog goes up for a yard sale. Shes not going to get any better.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

arrrrrggggg