Sunday, July 5, 2009

Joe Dirt's Family

By now I am sure most if not all of us have seen the movie Joe Dirt with David Spade. He has a ridiculous mullet during the whole movie. You never really think you are going to see something like that in real life that's not from a early 90's country music video.



Well come to Fountain. Most of this place is made of military, but those who aren't military are hicks or white trash. I mean that in a kind way too. They are very nice people and it's a nice change from having to shop with Mexicans and thugs or the rich folk from Briargate.


We went on an adventure last nite to get a few things when I truly got a shock. We were by the milk when I happened to look over and see 10ish year old boy with a FULL mullet!!! I'm talking Billy Ray Cirus mullet here. The long stuff was half way down his back. It gets worse. He is standing there with his brother is probably about 8. Same mullet! It doesn't stop there, they are standing with there dad who also has the same damn mullet!!!!! I thought I would never see such a thing, but then I see the worst of it all..............their mother also had a mullet. This is no joke, I almost choked on my spit. I looked at Skip and was like. "WHO THE HELL DOES THAT!"


I have seen some crazy things, but that totally tops it. Totally. Maybe next time I will snap a photo just to show you!


0 comments: