Monday, July 27, 2009

Wells Fargo is a Bullshit banking intsitution

I just want to say this banjing institution makes me feel like I am scum. I would never recommend them to any friends or family. I hate that I have to deal with them on a monthy basis.


This month they changed their online payment services and I havent been able to make my payment online for some reason. So today I called because I had some spare time to ask. They are always rude and dont care about what your issue is for one. I was told today that because my account was part of a banruptcy and had been re-affirmed that I did not qualify for online payment. WTF!!! I have been making my payments online for the past year and thats how long its been since it all got dicharged.

So then they connect me to the finance people to make a payment. Here I am told I have to pay an additional 12 dollars to have an agent set up the payment!!! WTF!!! Im trying to pay my shit since you people are calling every day cause my online shit dont work and you are going to charge me 12 freaking dollars! sheesh.

SO now when ever I want to make a payment I have to call and pay 12 bucks OR be inconvienced by going to a branch to make it. If anything didnt make me want to make a damn car payment its that. I prefer to sit here early on Sunday mornings BEFORE I have to get dressed and just press the mouse a couple times and Im done. Bastards

0 comments: