Well one more week gone. They just keep going by faster and faster it seems. But I guess that only happens when you are counting down to something. I have a new shift at work starting Tuesday. I have to be there by 6, but I get out at 230. Then it's off to my new second job grooming dogs. joy. I have a good friend that owns a shop and Im just doing that to get some spare cash in my pocket for the move.
Yoshi is huge. 40lbs now and we still have about another 80 to go. LOL. He outweighs Aiden by 5lbs and his head is nearly at Aiden's shoulders!!! Poor kid has to hold his hands as high as he can to keep the dog from checking out what he's holding.
Im sure I have lots of stories to tell, but none really come to mind right now. I'll leave you with some photos instead.
0 comments:
Post a Comment