Monday, August 31, 2009

Country songs about girls butts.......

So there are a couple songs on the radio by country artists that are about gir'ls bootys and they are quite entertaining and Im not the least offended. The most well known one by Trace Atkins, Hinky Tonk badonadonk. LOL and there is an even newer one, but I dont know the name of it. Something along the lines of a ba dang dang dang.

Well the funniest and most entertaining part of these songs is Aiden. My kid doesnt sing along to any music, he doesnt generally act like he is following along UNLESS one of these 2 songs hits the raido. Then he is ALLLLL about singing. Oh yes my little kid is in the back seat singing Badonkadonk and dang dang dang. WTF.


I guess after all I have been thru I am happy my boy is singing about girls big bootys!!!

1 comments:

Erik said...

And then there is the song about girl beer guts... Not something I want to think about too much (o=rete