Well 3 weeks till the big move and I have started really sorting thru things. As usual I am too lazy to have a sale of any kind so I wil be donating pretty much everything I dont need.
I worked on Aidens room today and holy cow Im not even close to being done. I only managed to get the clothing sorted out. Christa is ALWAYS finding more clothes for Aiden and she is ALWAYS giving them to me. Im not complaining, it saves me a ton of cash, but he has so much he never gets to wear it all. But she keeps buying it. He has enough to get him thru this entire next winter already and she told me she has more in the closet!! I have a big black bag full of clothes that dont fit, fit and stuff I dont like.
He still had 22 pairs of shorts(no lie), 12 of those pairs are navy blue. WTF. We have 16 pairs of jeans and 20 something winter shirts. That doesnt include the short sleeved shrirts I have to count. I have no more hangers left. He even has 5 hoodies. It's insane.
If I try to give it back she gets all butt hurt about it. So I just smile and take it. Someone elses kid is going to be well dressed this winter, GoodWill here I come!!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment