I really do try my best to just be happy and satisfied with all I have and everywhere I am going. My life truly makes me happy and I don't often wish for more than I can give myself, but sometimes I see things and get mad because it's simply not fair.
I went to pick Aiden up today and this girl and guy pull up to Christa's driveway and get out. Just looking at these people I judged they were probably pretty good people. Clean, dressed normally and carried themselves in a positive posture. Well Christa tells me this is a friend of Thomass from school. I was instantly mad because he always manages to be everyone but himself around other people. He gains the trust and friendship of good people and that's bullshit. He still doesn't pay me a dime. Still doesn't care for his kid. And he still lacks any kind of morals. Why the hell should he be deserving of anything good?
This brings me to my next point. Thomas is going to school FULL TIME and its being paid for my his parents. He hasn't done a DAMN thing to earn it and his meal ticket is totally free!! He doesn't have to work. He pays no rent. He has no job. He doesn't have to take care of Aiden. He doesn't have to provide any benefits for anyone. And here he is getting rewarded and getting the opportunity to do something. WTF!!
I have to work full time, take care of Aiden, take care of a house, maintain a relationship and so on and so on. There is not a soul out there giving me a free ride and I have earned it. Yea sure I shouldn't care and I should be grateful for all I have because it was earned. Yes that is something to be VERY proud of and I really am. But damn I can't even get state assistance. It's all so unnerving.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment