Me and Yoshi are hanging out tonite. Skip went to bed early with a bad stress headache(can't imagine why) and I'm not really ready for bed. SO it's me and the MooCow. He's being such a good boy laying here next to me. It's interesting to watch his actions around certain people in the house. When he's with me and Skip, he just hangs out and takes it easy. He's careful for the most part with Aiden, but is still excited and around Crystal he is totally out of control. Go figure.
Anyways, I like these nice quiet times. I can read, talk to friends and just screw around. This has been the most relaxing hour I have had in quite a while actually.
I set up my 3 gallon fish tank for Aiden, I figure him and I will go get a fish for it on Wednesday after he gets a physical for daycare and a Hep A shot. Poor dude. He hates the doctor. But I think the fish shopping will make him feel better about it. Maybe a couple of fish....then I will have a reason to get a bigger tank. LOL. I'm always looking to get a bigger tank. Its a good thing I didn't have to move with the 50 gallon. What a nightmare that would have been.
Ok thats all I could think about. BYE!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Salt water tank again?
no, just a fresh. I dont think I will be doing salt for a while
Post a Comment