Saturday, January 9, 2010

A list of my pet peeves

I just wanted to write a list of things I FREAKIN hate because it drives me nuts. These are things that are happening in my house on a daily to weekly basis and it irritates me.

1) Slurping.

It makes me want to smack the person doing it.  It's an uncivilized way of eating.  You might as well get on all fours and oink.

2)  Reading my screen over my shoulder.

If I wanted you to participate in what I was reading and/or typing I would bring the subject to your attention

3)  Touching my stuff.

If it's mine, don't use it without asking.  It's rude

4)  Singing to yourself loud enough that the whole house can hear.

Makes me want to stab my ear drums with Q-tips.

5)  Putting the trash on the counter

Come on!  That's DISGUSTING!!  If you don't want the dog in it then tell him to LEAVE IT and mean it.  I don't have any issues keeping the dog out. Quit being lazy

6)  The laundry hamper has 3 compartments, whites, darks and towels.

Just use it the right way please.  I hate having to sort all three out when I am doing laundry.

7)  Put things back in the drawers you got them from.

How hard is it to put the stuff away? I mean really, the counters are all cluttered with shit.  Open the drawer and put it in.  will take about 10 extra seconds.

8)  DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT USE FORKS ON MY TEFLON PANS!!!!

Nuff said

I have others, but these are driving me bonkers and I have said things over and over again. I'm tired of repeating myself.  Get some respect.

0 comments: