Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A day off

I took today off.  I just don't have the energy to work and I really needed a ME day.  I have not been alone in this house in over 2 months and I just wanted the break.  I will have plenty of time alone once Skip is gone, but I didn't want to spend a me day wallowing in my own sorrow!

I took Aiden to preschool and he didn't cry this morning.  He went right in and started doing his thing.  I was able to leave without his noticing.  I was back home by 845 and did some picking up and got Yoshi's chicken cut and put away.  Got the rest of my laundry done and the kitchen is clean.  I had to clean the guest bath and OMG I was re-pissed off all over again at that girl.  There was make-up plastered all over the counter, toothpaste on the cabinet and the mirror and hair everywhere.  BUT it is clean a now and it won't be happening anymore.  I got every room in the house THROUGHLY vacuumed.  Took me at least 30 minutes, I have to do it twice before I feel like it's done.  Weird I know.

And now I am sitting here dying of pain that I have no control over.  I am working on getting up the funds to get the stupid baby stopper removed before it ruins my reproductive abilities.  Which by the way I am COMPLETELY paranoid about.  I feel like I need to get pregnant NOW just make sure everything is still working.  I don't think I will be at ease until I get this stupid thing removed.

Ok Im done now.  Happy Tuesday

0 comments: