Monday, March 22, 2010

My favorite things Aiden has said since Friday

You know your kids are growing up when they start doing and saying things to you that you do or say to them.  And they do it right!! Here's a few things that have just surprised me over the past few days.


Friday morning when Skip just marched out of the building and we got to the car I was crying and Aiden points his finger and says sternly," Mommy, you stop that crying.  You are fine!"


Friday after work when I was sitting at the table crying while writing an email he went and got a wad of wet wipe and starting wiping my face and said," It's ok mommy, don't cry"

Saturday I was cleaning the closet and I was smelling clothes to see if they were clean(gross I know) and he says,"Mommy, you smelling Skip's shirt?  That's gross, ewwwww"

Today he says to me," mommy get your computer and make Skip and e-mail"


So he makes me smile and keeps surprising me with the things he understands and does to show me that.

0 comments: