Well I am going to go ahead and blog about this as you will not find a mass email nor a single post on Facebook. As a matter of fact if you have read the last couple posts you already know. But I am going to make the official announcement here. If you don't read my blog, then you are going to miss the news.
Skip and I are officially expecting a baby come the middle of February! After 2 heart crushing losses in a row, we were blessed with an COMPLETELY unexpected pregnancy that piggy backed the miscarriage over Mother's Day. We were able to hear a heart beat yesterday. By far the biggest relief.
Now on to the OH CRAP part. We got done at the appointment with the midwife yesterday and I realized the only thing I have for a baby is a crib mattress. All of Aiden's baby things are LONG gone. I got rid of every shred of it after the separation because I was pretty convinced that I was a broken woman and no man was going to marry me and grow a family with me. So we get to start all over.
Mom made a suggestion about an online baby shower since all my friends live far away, but I am not about a second shower. There is no way in Hell I can even with good feelings ask anyone for anything in this economy. Plus I don't believe in second showers, they are greedy.
So oh crap we have a bit of buying to do. And just a heads up, nothing irritates me more than pregnancy posts on FB, so if I don't go posting every exam, every time I puke, belly photos and general TMI preggo info, please don't be alarmed or offended.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I will be more than happy to give you any of the baby stuff I still have that is in good condition! We sure as heck aren't having another baby!! And, if I don't give it to someone I know I'm just going to put it in a yard sale.
Post a Comment