Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dreams

So dreaming is a sign if getting good sleep. We dream during REM sleep. Every now and then I have a dream I can remember and usually they are silly or make no sense. Its been a VERY long time since I had one that was disturbing. And I mean I wake up thinking "What the fuck was that about"

Hello nap time on Tuesday afternoon. I woke up. I have never been so shocked at a dream. This is an adult orientated dream and I really do need therapy now. No Joke.

Ok, so I was dreaming that I was back in training class for Tmobile, but class was more like a boot camp that we had to stay at. We all had bunks and what not. Well we were done for the day and we had all gone back to these rooms that we all shared. For what ever reason me and one of the guys from this class apparently had a thing going on. (don't ask as I do not have a thing for this guy) SOOOOOOOOO.........we were laying on the bed messing around and I went under the covers to do whatever when I realized that this guy was man/women. Serious. Had both parts. Somehow it went from that moment to some basement where it was then explained the he had started as a she and was going thru the change and it was just weird.

So for real I am disturbed. The guy in the dream stopped by my desk to say hey today and I couldn't even look at him. I'm very very disturbed. I'm scarred for life. I don't ever want to see that image in my head again.
See I told you it was weird.

0 comments: