Literally, months. I think the last time I did it was like April/May. I have no idea how I have gone so long without having a terrible outcome!! Ok ya maybe I am over reacting, but I really need to do it more often. Lucky for me the water in the tank tested out just fine.......Wait...what were you thinking about? LOL.
Anyways, I finally took sometime out today to do some cleaning and maintenance on the tank. It was a mess and I am still not done. Since the skimmer started being moody and all I finally broke down and got some filter media and started a new system to keep the water clean. Hopefully it works until I can fork over 200 bucks to get a decent skimmer.
Damn thing needs another new bulb and some new snails to help combat the algae problem I am having. The new filter will help that too. Remove all the excess crud in the water that feeds the nasty algae. But in any case, Ill get some new photos over on the site soon.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No Comment!
Post a Comment