Not that the free part is the high lite of the day, but it was pretty awesome.
I went over to Dragon Man's today to shoot my gun. First time I have ever shot a gun and I was at least thrilled that is was my own. I get down there, the "No Fire" flag was up and everyone was putting up their targets. I'm looking at mine that is set about 25-30 feet away thinking this is gonna be totally easy, it's so close. It just don't work that way. I get three shots in, not a single one hits the target and my gun stops shooting. I open it up and look inside to see a bullet in the chamber, one piggy backed on that and then the one in the clip. Well shit. So I lock the slide open and wonder on down to a group of guys to my left and tell them this was my first time I have ever shot a gun and I ht think something is wrong with mine cause there appears to be a jumbled mess. SO one of the guys offered to come take a look. Confirmed that I did indeed have a mess and then showed me how easy it was to fix. For about the next 45ish minutes he stood there with me and taught me how to shoot my gun, how to use the sights, how to hold it, gun safety and while that was going on was also teaching me about how mine worked. Somewhere half way through this little lesson I had thanked him for taking time out to show me and he says, "oh I have no problem coming over here and helping a pretty women."
I was there for 2 hours and after that initial lesson he came back to check on me and make sure I was doing well. I guess people him who randomly take time to help others is why I haven't lost all faith in humanity just yet...and also maybe because he was very easy on the eyes.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment