Well I finished getting all the myspace blogs over. All of the blogs I transferred today were more recent. I of course read each of them as I posted and realized this year has been something else so far. I saw a lot of issues that I seem to have resolved, as well as a couple that haven't quite found a resolution and more than likely never will because of their nature. Brought back some old feelings and made me have some new ones as well. This was an interesting project for me because I started blogging when I left Thomas and I was nothing but a ball of hurt and anger. As I read and re-posted I watched them change from that anger, to happiness to a little bit of confusion and then back to happy again. I just sat here and took the time to feel it all and be happy with what I found. This has been a busy week full of resolution and new open doors that will keep me wondering about things that I took action on and things I didn't act on and what may have happened.
So in any case, if you get bored..and I mean bored you can go over there and read those and see that change as well.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment