Monday, January 5, 2009

15 days

Yea. I got 15 days till I have to share my space with a WHOLE other adult. I'm pretty stoked and all, but where the hell am I going to fit another person and their stuff? I mean this is no short term, your outta here in a week or two. Its a permanent thing. SO here's what I have done.

Over the past 2 months I have down sized and gotten rid of ANYTHING I don't or haven't used. And I'm talking so much crap that the mexicans love me. I just leave it out for them to have. Free is better than Goodwill. Makes me feel like I am doing my part. This has been a weekly thing. Days off are filled with trips to the trash. No joke. But I still don't have room!! Just looks less cluttered. Ive cleaned out the closet twice and my mom is going to store a bunch of junk at her house for me. That made some room at least. I was able to get all my crap into one dresser, freeing up a spare for Skip. At least there is a place for all his socks and what not. And you can actually stand in the closet and not get scared. An added bonus for me. Got rid of tons of stuff under the bathroom sink last nite. I hadn't realized there was so much junk under there. And I do mean junk. You name it, it went in the trash. That doesn't help the amount of stuff on my sink or all the stuff on the shelf in there either. The fish closet is cleaned and organized for the first time since I have lived here. I can actually get the grill out and not fear a demon is gonna bite my hand off when I put it in there.

I still have the junk drawer to clean, cause you know I have to make room for more junk. I wont be making much more room here in the living room anytime soon. I would have to evict the rats, cat and fish to really make a dent in it. And we all know that's not gonna happen.

So over all, we will pretty much be living in each others bubble and I think that's gonna be OK. We might even have to share a personal bubble for while. Joy. Oh well, back to more cleaning and tossing of junk. I swear I never run out....Oh and as soon as I can make shelves on my ceiling(a friends suggestion) I'm gonna do it!!!

0 comments: