Friday, January 23, 2009

Penny Jars

Well I can offically retire the day counting jars. All the pennis are in one glass and my heart is home. I couldnt be happer to be rolling those damn coins and taking them to the bank. I feel like I have had to wait a life time to do so.

I got 4 more days off. This has got to be the best vacation I have had, AND its the first I have had PAID! It totally rocks. I can go back to work fully refreshed and ready to kick ass. In a few months I will have more time saved up again. I love my job.

I would also like to take this moment to rub in the fact that it is not even noon on a Friday and I am already having a beer!!! If there is a heaven.....well I am totally there!!!!

0 comments: