We had a great thunder storm last after 11. Tons of really close lightening and that made REALLY loud thunder. It also caused a HUGE mess in my livingroom and I wish I could say water was the mess. but it wasnt.
Yoshi woke up at his normal time about 1230 to go potty. I got up this time to do the duty. I opened the bedroom door and took one step out before a horrible wall of stink hit me in the face. It was dark, but I already knew what awaited me once I got the lights on. He's usually pretty good in the kennel, but he's gotten into something over the past week and he goes backand forth between normal poop and totally icky poop. Last nite was a totally icky poop situation. It was all over him, the kennel, the carpet under the kennel(no not the house carpet, we got a huge area rug just for instances like this) and even some on the wall.
I had to carry him out so we wouldnt have poop paws thru the house. I went back and got Skip up because this was a two man job. We had to take the WHOLE kennel outside to be cleaned. It was raining and kinda chilly. Our back light has no bulbs because we cant find the ones that fit and I had to clean by the kitchen light coming thru the windows. It was most retarded. We had to also take the carpet outside to clean as well. Thank goodness we have a spare in the garage to use for now.
And then when I got home from work I had to clean the dog. I hate dog poop. I mean I REALLY hate the stuff, but what is a dog owner to do. I should have taken a pic for you all to see, but decided that might be gross
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't know whether to laugh, or cry for you!!! Or laugh so hard I cry... :)
Post a Comment