Thursday, April 14, 2011

Aiden, we are going to starve to death

We are 4 days into our 4 week grain free experiment and Skip has already told Aiden they are starving to death.  LOL.  All because he can't have bread, crackers or any other grain.  You would think that was all we ate or something!

We have been actually eating nicely. Good breakfasts, usually eggs and some meat.  Lunches have been salads with all the fixings and dinner has absolutely been no different.  But Skip thinks he is starving.  Aiden is always asking for more to eat even tho his belly is all bloated and full of food.  They are really feeling lost without a loaf of bread.

I actually don't mind finding alternatives to snack on and I haven't dwelled on the bread I cannot have.  We are both already losing weight, but I will wait to tell you how much on Sunday when the first "official" weekly check in happens!

0 comments: