Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Side Effect for Skip

Skip suffers from headaches.  Almost daily.  Always a dull ache in his head and he frequently can be seen sitting at the table holding his head in his hands.  Neither of us take things for headaches unless it's just unbearable, but that doesn't happen very often.  His vision has been checked, his teeth are fine. So we have been kind of at a loss about the headache thing.

BUT, this morning I had a sudden Ah-Ha moment.  I was reading a status on FB from a friend who is very into all natural healing.  Someone made a comment about their headaches going away after a serious diet change.  Skip hasn't had a headache since we quit eating grains.  It just dawned on me that he hasn't been complaining or holding his head.  I told him my observation and he said," Well can I have some pizza and see if it comes back?".

NO.  LOL.  So that is really the first BIG thing I think I have seen with this.  I will most definitely be monitoring it.

0 comments: