Eggs and cheese are the only 2 foods I can eat and not feel terrible. I think by the time February comes around I won't want to own chickens anymore. I may also lose my interest in making my own cheese. Water is the ONLY liquid that feels good and it gets quite boring. Although I do have to say that first glass of water in the morning is total Heaven! I am hoping soon that eating other foods that I sooooo desperately want to eat will be as settling as eggs and cheese.
And on a side note, my midwife Anita came by Wednesday and everything is still going strong. Great heart beat and measurements. I hate that even though I hear, see and feel the good news I still feel panicked most days about going to the bathroom. I feel like I am just waiting for bad things to happen all over again. I have no idea how to get past that. It's very scary. I will be 14 weeks on Monday and even though I know I am well past the most crucial part of things I still fear it is going to happen again. I don't remember any of that with Aiden.
Here's to the incredible egg and oh so yummy cheese.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment