Saturday, August 23, 2008

Darn Fish

I have 6 fish in my tank. 2 clowns, 1 jawfish,1 pseudo chromis, 1 fairy wrasse and 1 watchman goby. With the exception of one they all don't give me any problems. I have had to rescue the fairy wrass from the overflow box 3 times now. Had that fisf for like 5 months MAYBE. Well every day this week I have left before the lights come on and I have gotten home after the lights are out on the tank. So this morning I am sitting here when the lights come on and I am looking at everybody and making sure all is well when I notice the wrasse is once again missing. Damn fish. So I look in the overflow and sure enough its in there. So I bust out the fish net and scoop it out. Now I have no idea how long that fish has been in there, but now its freaking disabled. Has a crick in its tail and has torn up fins. It if survives its stupidity it will be a miracle.

0 comments: