I say "bid" because a "bid" is something you do when you have multiple options. We were given the 36 shifts available to us this morning. All 36 shifts were from 1730-130. Wow. I feel like I have so many options. We have been working our asses off to ensure a good schedule because we were told our test scores and attendance would get us first choice. But first choice of what exactly?
Needless to say we are all disappointed and frustrated. The good part of all this is we all sat together and just decided to take it for what it is and we know that in 90 days we will be able to do a new bid that actually will be based on our scores.
It's a bit of a set back for me because I was intending on bringing Aiden home full time and now that's not really an option for a while. It's only a few more months and I have already been doing it part time this long, what's a little longer right? It's doable.
The very lacking social life I already have is going to take a huge blow and I think that's going to be the worst of all this. I don't know when I will have the time to keep up with anyone. Everyone I talk to I do so between the hours I will be working. Yay. That sucks.
So hey, don't forget about me.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So it was more of a "shit" bid than a "shift" bid eh?
Yeah...shit bid is more like it
Post a Comment