Sunday, September 14, 2008

Week One

Its the end of week one on my new team and shift at work. It went very well and I love the shift. I was worried about it there for a while, but it's turning out to be OK. I have Aiden so much more and yet I am still maintaining a good amount of time for myself. The callers are different at nite too. I like that.

The other fun thing that happened this week, my purple pseudo chromis committed suicide. She jumped out of the tank and I found here dead on the floor early Friday morning.

Sorry this isn't more exciting, but I'm working up to it. SMILE

3 comments:

Erik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erik said...

Investigators are still looking into a fish fatality late last week. Early friday morning the body of P.P. Chromis was found by a jogger, not far from his home.

While the cause of death was not immediately apparent some facts of the case have been released. Mr. Chromis was found outside of his home. Neighbors say this is very unusual as he has a caretaker bring him food at least once a day and he had never been known to leave his home before.

While the cause of death is still under investigation and foul play has not yet been ruled out, anonymous sources close to the investigation say that Mr. P.P. Chromis may have been depressed from years of never being able to reach his life-long goal of reaching full-Chromis status.

The caretaker could not be reached for comment at the time of this printing.

Christine said...

OMG!!! Good job my friend. That about sums it up!