They say every second counts. Its tru for a lot of things, heart attacks, fires, car accidents, ect. Well evry second also counts in my job today as I learned the VERY VERY hard way.
We have a set of matrix that get us special bonuses, including a monthly. I made the max monthly bonus of $600 in Apriland was very much on track for May. As a matterof fact so on track that I celebrated with big grins this weekend when I got my final score on Saturday.
Heres how it breaks down. There is a $100, $300 and $600 Monthly Cash Incentive Program,or MCIP.
To get $100 you have to have a genreal OPS score of a 3.3 or higher and no higher than 705 second avarage call time. To get the $300 you have to have a 3.4 or higher with a 600 second or less call time and to get the $600 you have to have an OPS score of 3.5 or greater and 600 seconds or less in average call time.
Now you have to MEET both to get the full amount. Heres an exaple. Lets say you get a 3.53 and your call time is 602 seconds. This means you lose $500 and you only get $100.
Yep, 2 SECONDS loses you $500 bucks. That's what happened to me today. I lost $500 because of 2 seconds. I feel like dying.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Its really more like 1800 seconds over the course of the month, which means that to get that bonus you needed to take like three more calls /o= Not sure if that is any consolation or not.
Post a Comment