Sunday, May 31, 2009

ProLifers Going too far

I wont call my self a " Pro-Abortionest" but I definetly believe it's a choice with heavy consequenses and should not be taken lighty. It is after all, killing a living being.

I think the Pro-Lifers need to stop and remember their beliefs. After all most are pro-Life because of "God". Please correct me if I am wrong, but "God" did tell them they arent supposed to kill anybody, right?


RIP to George Tiller, who did nothing but help women who felt the need to make that hard choice.


Next time someone says " pro-life" maybe they need to stop and think about what their really does.

2 comments:

Erik said...

I can say with some certainty that George Tiller is not resting in peace, nor do I wish it to him. The man made himself rich by murdering those babies that were old enough to survive outside of the womb.

As for what G-d said, I have a bit of a handle on that. And there is no injunction against killing. It is murder that is verboten. And it is murder that Tiller spent his life doing, estimates of 65,000 have floated around tho I don't vouch for its veracity. Tiller flouted the law in Kansas during his entire career and Kansas refused to do anything about it. He continued to kill babies, and no one did anything about it. Until now that is.

So was this a reprehensible act? I can't say that it is. Tiller spent his career killing those who could not have deserved it in any way. On the other hand, Tiller has the blood of tens of thousands of viable babies on his hands. Tiller most certainly earned his death. Should the man who killed Tiller be tried? Absolutely. But cry for Tiller? Absolutely not. In fact, I felt more sympathy for Sadaam than I do for Tiller.

As for what pro-lifers believe? I wonder that myself. Nearly 50 million babies slaughtered in the name of "choice" and only 4 abortionists killed. Obviously the 12,500,000 to 1 rate shows that Pro-Lifers show tremendous restraint and apparently aren't willing to sacrifice their lives to save that of others. So one could question how much they hold to their beliefs. But please keep the numbers above in perspective when the "pro-lifers are terrorists" hysteria gets going full bore. Abortionists enjoy a much safer occupation than most.

Christine said...

I love you Erik. I can always value your side of things because you can put it so well!!!