It's that time of the year again, my renewal. I was very excited because I thought FOR SURE my rates would go down. I mean I turned 25 and its been more then a year and a half since my speeding ticket.
WRONG. I was looking over my new policy and it turns out I will be paying 3 dollars more. This brings me to a grand total of $146 a month. Yea, I know you don't pay nearly that much. Well poopy face at you!!!
So I start shopping around for something CHEAPER. UGH. I don't think the word CHEAP is a real word anymore. I looked at AllState. They want 1,600 for 6 months. Statefarm.....about the same so.
I call Progressive and ask why my policy isn't going down. I turned 25, its been over a year since my ticket. My car is aging...oh and Ive been a customer for 5 YEARS!! WEEELLLLLL as it turns out, speeding tickets take 3 years to go away....ok that's fine. BUT thanks to our SHITTY fellow Colorado Drivers we had an INCREASE in rates for the State. I'm even getting a loyal customer discount!!!! WTF!!!
Next time I see an accident, I'm gonna flip them off for fucking up my rates.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment