Ok so here's our dude this week!! Enjoy the fluffiness.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Puppy Bets
Well last nite Skip and I decided we would make bets on how much the puppy was going to weigh this week. We always get a photo on Thursdays. He weighed 6lbs 8oz last week. Skip guessed he would weigh 7lbs 8 oz(that's one pound of growth BTW) and I guessed 7lbs 10 oz. WELL!!! Man were we wrong!!! He's weighing in at a WHOPPING 8lbs 7oz this week! That's a FULL 2 pounds! He's gonna be a monster. I just cant wait! I ordered my gift card from work today to buy our kennel. Next to the dog its the next single most expensive purchase. We have to buy the biggest damn kennel that make and it's gonna cost 160 bucks. BUT it has 3 doors and a divider so it can grow with him, or we can split it in half and put Aiden in the other side......LOL. Kidding......or am I?
Ok so here's our dude this week!! Enjoy the fluffiness.
Ok so here's our dude this week!! Enjoy the fluffiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment