Well its June.....AGAIN. I think we all get to this month and think, "Wow, where did the other half of the year go." I know I still feel like I am recovering from Christmas.
I was driving home today comparing June time 2008 to what June 2009 is going to be like. I know I as hiking everyday. Not doing that now.
I remember having total short timers syndrome because I knew I had the job at T-mobile and I was putting my notice in! Now I am at T-mobile and thinking it was a great move. I made back to back $600 bonuses for performance April and May. I was spending $600 a month in gas last
year!
I'm not alone in the apartment doing anything I feel like doing. Sometimes I still fell like I am adjusting to that and He's been here for almost 6 months. I have days when I miss the ability to be care free. I have a bed time now.
We will be adding a family member in 20 days, last year the only company I had were late nite friends and World of Warcraft. Oh and don't let me forget the Yahoo messenger.
The tank was alive, beautiful and growing. This year its sold off and parted out to people all over the Springs.
Oh and I guess the biggest change, I'm moving to a house. Its more than twice the size of the lunch box I live in and my son will be home full time. I get to be a real parent again. Talk about an adjustment.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment