Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Offical News

Well I would like to finally put a bit of an official blog out there about life stuff. I've been pretty much waiting to make it all "OFFICIAL".

We will be moving to a HOUSE in Fountain the first week of June! We got the approval today. We have been looking for a house for some time now and we finally had one pretty much fall into our laps just a few days ago. Its been hard to find one for a pretty big reason.

We are expecting to bring home our baby boy malamute by about the 27th of June. Finding a home that will take large breed puppies is hard.

My beautiful fish tank has been sold off piece for piece and I'm just waiting for a few last things to be picked up and we will be turning the tank into a terrarium once we are all settled. I decided to go for something that will require a little less of me. The puppy is going to take up enough time and the tank was already starting to suffer my lack of interest.

And most importantly, Aiden will be coming home full time. After 2 years of having him sometimes less than half the week.

Be prepared for more blogs, life is about to take an interesting turn for me.


Here is a picture of our puppy's Mommy, Godiva.


1 comments:

Terri said...

Crap, I am behind on everything. I just now found all of your comments. Oh, I can't wait to meet your puppy. I miss my Sundar soooo much. I still can't say his name without crying. So much new news. Giving up your fish tank, WOW. I've had one, it was too much for me. I haven't seen you or Aiden for tooo long. I'll be out of town until a week from Monday but we will have to connect later this month. Have a great Mother's Day.