Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What to blog about...perhaps just an update would be nice?

Lets see....I want to believe so much has happened since I was last here, but in all reality not a lot has gone down here in Kansas.  Mom came for an entire week to be with Aiden for the second part of his recovery after having his tonsils and adenoids removed.  The visit with her was quite lovely actually.  I know you all were ready for this to be full of mom drama, but there really isn't any to report!  

Aiden's voice has changed since having the surgery.  It's kinda funny.  I am finding that teaching him to be patient is a real struggle.  Maybe it's just an age thing, but he has almost none.  It's pretty annoying sometimes. 

Yoshi is 99lbs!  He has gained 8 since May.  That's just crazy.  It has still been too hot most days to go walking.  I am hoping with the start of September that is also is the start of cooler weather.  He needs to be walked much more than I have been able to. Oreo will be here on Sunday.  That should be the start of a whole new adventure.  I am still struggling to get super excited about it.  I fear I have have more headaches than smiles.

Well hopefully I will get some more rest. I have been working my ass off and I need sleep.  Maybe next week when I am back to a normal schedule I will have more to write about that doesn't involve life updates. 

0 comments: