Holiday's are fine and dandy and all, but we just don't pay any attention here at my house. Even when Skip is home things like today and all the other holidays, minus Thanksgiving and Christmas, are just another day. To be honest even as a child I never understood the whole reason behind celebrating your parents one day a year. I mean if they are THAT good don't you think you should be celebrating them all year? They have birthdays you can spoil them on too ya know. We don't even pay attention to birthdays. It just doesn't hold any importance. There are just too many other things in life to worry about and to enjoy. We also don't care to spend the extra money.
So there ya go. Maybe it will change someday, but for now I am happy just like this.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment